So many of us do not have the support net of relationships so common a generation ago. The Christian life is not a solo act! It is meant to be lived in community. Society today is increasingly fragmented and relationships transitory and unhealthy. We need and crave the support of like-minded people, especially those who share our faith. Where do we find healthy friendships these days with people like ourselves?
Life Groups is our answer. Life Groups are small groups that meet in homes throughout our cities, every other season. They provide the opportunity to grow in meaningful relationships, discuss & apply Sunday’s sermon, and support each other in prayer as we seek to join in God’s mission.
you should join one!
How Life Groups Work
Life Groups Spring Quarter begins the Week of February 19th!
Groups are open for enrollment from January 28th - February 11th. You can sign up online for a group or on campus during that time.
Below you will find details about our Spring quarter.
• Groups meet weekly from mid-February to early May (12 weeks total)
• Are led and hosted by people selected and trained by our Calvary pastors
• Meet on various days at different times and locations, mostly in homes across Monterey county
• There are varieties of groups to choose from composed of couples, singles, all men or all women, or a mix of couples and singles
• Generally contain between 8-12 people for a singles group and 12-16 for a couples or mixed group